Offering: Legal Document Services & Legal Document Assistance for Civil Harassment Restraining Order, Divorce, Separation, Minor Guardianship, Civil & Family Law, Rental Agreements, Name Change 
Evictions, Business Services. Serving California (CA) area of: Encino, Los Angeles. Tarzana, San Fernando Valley, Granada Hills, Van Nuys & surrounding areas.

We Prepare Legal Documents at Your Request and Guaranty Our Work 100%

Call Us: (818) 644-7045
                        15260 Ventura Blvd
                          Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Small Claims

Small Claims Court handles Civil cases asking for $7,500.00 or less. Small Claims Court is designed to be simple, quick, and cost less than a regular Civil lawsuit.
In Small Claims Court there are:
  • No attorneys
  • No rules of evidence
  • No juries
In order to sue in Small Claims Court you must be:
  • At least 18 years old or legally emancipated[G]
  • Mentally competent to file or defend a case in Small Claims Court
Almost anyone can sue or be sued in Small Claims Court:
  • You can sue another person or a business
  • A business can sue a person or another business