Offering: Legal Document Services & Legal Document Assistance for Civil Harassment Restraining Order, Divorce, Separation, Minor Guardianship, Civil & Family Law, Rental Agreements, Name Change 
Evictions, Business Services. Serving California (CA) area of: Encino, Los Angeles. Tarzana, San Fernando Valley, Granada Hills, Van Nuys & surrounding areas.

We Prepare Legal Documents at Your Request and Guaranty Our Work 100%

Call Us: (818) 644-7045
                        15260 Ventura Blvd
                          Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Travel Documents

If you’re a citizen of a foreign country, in most cases you’ll need a visa to enter the United States. A visa is a temporary permit that allows you to travel to the United States as far as the port of entry (airport or land border crossing) and ask the immigration officer to allow you to enter the country. Only the immigration officer has the authority to permit you to enter the United States. He or she decides how long you can stay for any particular visit. Visits are usually for reasons of employment, but may also extend to travel and leisure.

There are two categories of U.S. Visas: Immigrant and Non-immigrant:

1. Immigrant visas are for people who intend to live permanently in the U.S.

2. They also offer forms for U.S. citizens wishing to apply for non-immigrant visa for their overseas fiancé or spouse. The K Visa process is a newer, faster way of entering the United States. It offers individuals alternatives to going through the whole immigrant visa application process while overseas.